We Are Your Official Source For Tickets
Official tickets for performances at The Pabst Theater, Riverside Theater, and Turner Hall Ballroom are available for purchase here.
Many other websites try to sell tickets without our venues’ and our artists’ authorization. They’ll use our information, logos, charts, and photos of our venues to try to trick buyers into believing that they are selling actual tickets to our shows. Unfortunately many of these sellers are unscrupulous and are not even selling valid tickets.
We never allow our tickets to be resold, and we never offer our tickets for auction. Tickets that are priced above face value are probably not valid. Please be careful when buying online – buying from pabsttheater.org guarantees that your tickets are valid.
Box Office Hours:
- Pabst Theater Box Office:
- Monday through Friday from noon until 6:30pm, and starting 1 hour before doors open on show nights.
- Riverside Theater Box Office:
- Monday through Friday from noon until 6:30pm, and starting at noon on Riverside show days.
- Turner Hall Ballroom Box Office:
- Starting 1 hour before the doors open for the performance.
Buying Tickets & Fees:
- You can buy tickets for all of our shows at all three venues.
- You may buy tickets on our website, by calling 414-286-3663, or save money by stopping in person.
- When purchasing tickets in person at the box office you pay the ticket price, a Historic Preservation Fee (HPF: $1.00-$3.75 per ticket), sales tax (5.6%), and a 2.6% credit card fee (if applicable).
- When ordering tickets online or by phone you may be charged convenience ($1.50-$6.50 per ticket) and handling fees ($3.50-$6.50 per order). Tickets priced at $12 or under do not have these fees. The convenience and handling fees are in addition to the Historic Preservation Fee (HPF) and sales tax, which are generally charged on all tickets, and a credit card processing fee, which is sometimes added on.
- If you have questions for the box office regarding upcoming shows and ticketing please call 414-286-3663.
- If you have a problem with your order or need special needs seating please call 414-286-3205. Leave a message if necessary, we will return your call as soon as possible.
- There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES and NO THIRD PARTY WILL CALL.
- Shipped tickets are sent to any Wisconsin state address or any address in Northern Illinois within two weeks of your purchase. We will not mail any tickets out of state except to Northern Illinois.
- Will call tickets are held at the box office. A photo ID is required to pick up your tickets. If you have a Wisconsin or Northern Illinois ID, you may pick up your will call tickets during regular box office hours or beginning 1 hour before the doors open for the show. Out-of-area buyers (those outside of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois) CANNOT pick up their tickets prior to 1 hour before the doors open for the show. There is NO third-party will call. If you need to change the name on your tickets you must call 414-286-3205 within 24 hours of your purchase, and leave a message with the third party’s name if we are unable to answer.
- Print@Home tickets allow you to print your tickets out on your home printer. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you make your online purchase that includes a link to print out your tickets. Print@Home is not an option for out-of-state orders.
- Tickets@Phone allows you to receive your tickets on your phone (an additional $2.50).
- For ADA options, please click here
For some of our events we can offer group discounts on orders of 20+ tickets. Please place group sales inquiries with our staff here.
- Lost tickets may be reprinted on the night of show at the box office. Please present a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets to the box office.
Register your account and payment information now for faster service!
Complete your order faster on the web or on our fully automated telephone ticketing system.
Your information will be stored on our ticket system provider (Tickets.com – owned by Major League Baseball)’s secure server, so you can complete your transactions with us more quickly. (The process for orders during presales is currently under construction and may only work for some presales. This process always works for shows that are on sale to the general public.)
- Tickets can ONLY be resold for face value (the price printed on the ticket) or less.
- Tickets cannot be resold within 1500 feet of The Pabst, Riverside, or Turner Hall Ballroom.
- We reserve the right to revoke any tickets sold in violation of our policies. Only a partial refund may be issued to original buyer.